Water, electric, wastewater service
Through the Wagoner Public Works Authority, Wagoner provides its citizens with quality electric, water and wastewater services. These services are overseen by Utilities Director Dwayne Elam.
Information: Call City Hall: (918) 485-4586.
For rate information click on the appropriate llink here:

Water service Electric service
Wastewater service  

Trash service
Refuse service is provided by contract with Jim Hinds Sanitation East Inc. Charges for this service are included on city utility bills.
Information: Call Jim Hinds Sanitation East, (918) 485-5345.
For rates, click on the link here: Refuse collection rates.

Natural gas
Natural gas is provided to the city by Oklahoma Natural Gas Co.
Information: Call ONG at 1-800-664-5463.





Created by: Kyle Smith, Jake Marcum, Heidi Baum, Kevin Stretch
April 2008 ©